ON SATURDAY MAY 22, GGF USA along with Lynwood Partners Educational Foundation and Lynwood Unified will host a drive-thru food distribution initiative for 100 invited Lynwood families with children and seniors to receive A FOOD SECURITY RELIEF PACKAGE!
Each package will feature a box filled with nutritious food, and vital household supplies.
We need your support! In community after community, the lines at food pantries are stretching longer and longer, and there's no clear end in sight. A recent study conducted last summer found approx. 13.9 million children in the US are experiencing food insecurity.
The City of Lynwood is among the top 25 cities in LA County with the highest COVID rates, a statistic that has had a far-reaching impact on its students.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE…
1. STEP ONE – Choose one or more of the options below:
- OPTION ONE – BECOME A CASH SPONSOR or DONOR - a $200 donation will support a family of 4; a $100 donation will support a senior!
- OPTION TWO – BECOME A FOOD SPONSOR (IN-KIND): Donate a variety of food (preferably non-perishable) and/or toiletries, cleaning items and hand sanitizers for our 100 families & seniors
- OPTION THREE – BECOME A GIFT CARD SPONSOR (IN-KIND): Gift Cards are a versatile option that allow us to purchase the items or provide directly to the families (dominations of $25, $50, $100, $150, $200)
- EMAIL: Info@globalgiftfoundationusa.org for more information on how you can take part!
- Promote your participation by using social media, GGFUSA will provide creative (make sure to tag us at @GlobalGiftUSA @lynwoodedfoundation #BetterTomorrows)
2. STEP TWO – PROMOTE YOUR PARTICIPATION
- If participating as an in-kind sponsor please contact us to coordinate delivery or to schedule a pick-up prior to May 20. For delivery details or to schedule a pick-up email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. STEP THREE – DELIVERY